idol information sharing website


etc マイスケジュール登録


  • ytJyZrXZsj

    • love
    • 情報更新日:2021/05/14 11:05:30

I went to try smileactives canada In one of the cases, the person’s coma was traced back to the use of a third-party charger. It’s fair to conclude at this point, that the charger itself was defective, because of two reasons: it’s an incredibly uncommon occurence, with almost no other cases being reported. And secondly, the electricity flow from a charger should never be enough to electrocute a person to death. Even while charging, phones charged from a USB cord have a supply voltage of just 5 volts, which would be harmless. An electric shock would have to be a minimum of 36 volts to be felt by a human.

    • 0
    • 0
    • 0


もっと見る >